Archives for February 2016
Natural Connections Childcare is a privately owned company that provides dynamic on-site training and consultation in the child care industry. We are licensed by the Ministry of Education to support providers who wish to work in the licensed sector. We also provide a range of consulting services to individuals (parents and child care providers), community groups, government, child care organizations and businesses.
These services include:
• Licensing Support for Providers– Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (Quarterly Check). As a licensed agency, we can support you in joining the licensed sector yet still maintain your individuality
• Coaching and mentoring; don’t want to join an agency but would enjoy having someone come in to view your space, talk about your business or answer any questions you may have? We have a service that offers in home support for independent child care providers
• Program start-up and/or expansion or development; starting your own home child care or licensed child care agency/centre, ask us how we can help
• Policy development; including contracts, self-evaluations, health and safety
• Seminars and workshops; play based learning in home child care setting, health and safety in the home, running a successful home child care business
• Parent Consultation and Child Care Support; Looking for child care in Lanark County. We are the place to start; how to look for care, wait list support, how to find a space to suit your needs.
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Call and talk with one of our team members to design your own package.